Medical Marijuana for Kids

27 de setembro de 2016 Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ Template Wordpress,WP Theme iMedica - Responsive Medical

iMedica – Responsive Medical & Health WP Theme

Demo and more details

imedica-responsive-medical-health-wp-theme

Demo and more details

iMedica is probably the most comprehensive & feature rich WordPress theme that’s made for medical organizations. Responsive code, retina ready graphics, lightweight framework and very flexible structure makes it outstanding.

Mother says drug helps 12-year-old son cope with severe OCD.

Demo and more details

Comentário
  1. Almestica Red Escreveu em 23 de dezembro de 2015 8:40 am:

No!! What are you thinking?? Don’t give your son marijuana. Take him to the
    doctor so he can be placed on Zanax and other habit forming drugs. It’s
    okay to get high off the meds. Because the doctor prescribe it. We can’t
    have you eating a plant that helps you and gives you a Buzz.

1. Adriana Escamilla Escreveu em 17 de junho de 2016 9:11 pm:

LSD is better for you then weed

2. Mi nem Funkypuma for Austin Escreveu em 23 de junho de 2016 3:51 am:

+Almestica Red You scared me

2. efrain aranda Escreveu em 10 de janeiro de 2016 2:47 am:

plot twist the kid was faking it to get marijuana

1. GamingWith GAV Escreveu em 15 de fevereiro de 2016 11:20 pm:

+Jayy Sorath LaVey I’m thinking @efrain aranda

2. LD Young Escreveu em 21 de fevereiro de 2016 2:47 am:

+Kara Hirsch I believe you but I have OCD to it sucks all my friends left
      me because of that I started acting weird and now I barely have friends I
      only have 1 now and he’s so great

3. Dank memes made here Escreveu em 2 de junho de 2016 4:57 pm:

OK ME

4. michaela sut Escreveu em 29 de julho de 2016 2:20 am:

I would to?

3. Alex N Escreveu em 15 de janeiro de 2016 11:21 am:

I don’t like taking out the trash. my parents are thinking about putting me
    on the weeds.

1. Beam Escreveu em 6 de fevereiro de 2016 7:18 am:

+Alex Nelson lmao dude xD

2. • Jennie • Escreveu em 28 de maio de 2016 6:50 pm:

Lol

3. Ethan McIsaac Escreveu em 25 de julho de 2016 9:38 pm:

Lmfao

4. Jose Medina Escreveu em 2 de fevereiro de 2016 8:05 pm:

Tf this niggs just wants to get high

1. Beam Escreveu em 6 de fevereiro de 2016 7:20 am:

+Jose Medina Yeah theyre using it as an excuse

2. Your Opinion Is Invalid Escreveu em 2 de junho de 2016 3:13 pm:

+Beam I have adhd and weed really helps with it, better than the
      amphetamines the doctors gave me.

5. Chiyomatsu Escreveu em 19 de fevereiro de 2016 10:09 pm:

Hey son go put on you fedora and I’ll give you this fat blunt

1. michaela sut Escreveu em 29 de julho de 2016 2:21 am:

sure dad 😀

6. The Weed Man Escreveu em 30 de abril de 2016 11:57 pm:

the way he says “Wrote the book on marijuana” I was dying ????

1. The Weed Man Escreveu em 30 de abril de 2016 11:57 pm:

4:17

2. 1Bl00d Escreveu em 30 de junho de 2016 1:21 am:

+The Weed Man actually its at 4:16

7. Ashley Tallman Escreveu em 24 de junho de 2016 4:33 pm:

drastic ? really I do not believe it!!!!!!!!! what’s drastic about BS like
    this is kids taking butt loads of different pills that can kill…..weed IS
    ALWAYS BE BETTER NO MATTER WHAT

1. SilentShadow Games Escreveu em 19 de julho de 2016 2:33 am:

But Grammar is more important than weed…..

8. Buy Oreos Escreveu em 11 de julho de 2016 11:50 am:

Add me on xbox bro Buy oreos

9. TS777 Escreveu em 15 de julho de 2016 10:56 pm:

Concentration problems, anxiety, depression… Isn’t that what the medical
    marijuana is treating? And when he said he thinks that it’s just sedating
    them, and not addressing the underlying issue… Hmm that sounds
    familiar… Oh yeah, THAT’S CHEMICAL PILLS!!!!! That guy has it backwards.

10. short-gaming-clips Escreveu em 22 de julho de 2016 6:54 pm:

It makes sense to give the kid with severe OCD and autism marijuana but
    adhd isn’t a very serious disorder

11. Lammy Escreveu em 27 de julho de 2016 10:29 pm:

weeds not even a drug you fucking retards it’s an herb

1. RedShift45 Escreveu em 9 de setembro de 2016 4:49 pm:

Drug: a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when
      ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

Weed is a drug, and it’s also an herb.

12. Swagpotatogaming Escreveu em 5 de agosto de 2016 1:18 pm:

wished my sister that has ADHD got prescribed weed

13. CousinLetsGoBowling Escreveu em 9 de agosto de 2016 3:22 am:

He’s afraid of the number 6? He shouldn’t listen to Drake.

14. Luk Skywalker Escreveu em 14 de agosto de 2016 5:06 am:

this is not treatment, this is far from cure, she is drugging him, the
    effects are not only mostly psychological considering minor but
    accumulative physical damages (specially for a kid) but temporary, would
    you cocaine someone because this person is depressive so you make him or
    her active? if the substances that compose it were extracted and used
    inside conventional medicine that would be OK but she is throwing weed in
    his mouth

1. TheonlyHoneyBadger Escreveu em 15 de setembro de 2016 4:58 pm:

youre a dumbass tbh

2. wej wej Escreveu em 24 de setembro de 2016 9:26 pm:

you do release that the drugs they gave him before are much worse for you
      than weed you fool.weed is much safer than the manufactured drugs such as
      ritalin

15. brb224 Escreveu em 11 de setembro de 2016 10:34 am:

weed fixes everything and the people who say other wise are fucking morons

16. Skateclipss Escreveu em 18 de setembro de 2016 12:46 am:

Playing mw2

17. cdm rundown Escreveu em 19 de setembro de 2016 3:40 pm:

this mom is a dumb as hell theres medicine

1. cdm rundown Escreveu em 19 de setembro de 2016 3:40 pm:

for it

18. GracieHaysMusic Escreveu em 21 de setembro de 2016 1:48 am:

There are so many jokes in the comments…

You guys have no idea how debilitating this disorder is. I was diagnosed
    with OCD in the third grade, and it made life absolute hell. You have
    thoughts you can’t control, and fears you can’t explain but can’t get rid
    of. Even your body moves with “ticks” that and you can’t control your own
    goddamn body.

Sure this kid looks like a brat, but you have NO IDEA what is going on in
    his head. You have no idea what issues are controlling his own brain, and
    the turmoil going on with him desperately trying to control it.

Don’t joke about this disorder if you don’t know what the hell you’re
    talking about, because ABSOLUTELY is a serious condition.

1. Squidney The Squid Escreveu em 25 de setembro de 2016 11:24 pm:

I have obsessive thoughts, hair pulling and skin picking, and I get easily
      addicted to things so I’m never going to start cutting because that will
      get out of control. I also have anxiety which causes most of this, and ADHD
      doesn’t help me focus on stopping or continuing to do homework to stop and
      pick and pull or cleaning my room and when it’s not clean I can get very
      stressed, but I don’t have to motivation to do anything. I can’t open up to
      anyone because I have a wall blocking how I describe things (I have autism
      spectrum disorder as well) it’s very frustrating to me when people say
      things aren’t real or kids are just brats and just UFHFHFHFBFRRH. And
      people always make jokes about at school and it really isn’t funny.
      Especially about depression people always make fun of cutting or say “I’m
      so depressed lol… I’m going to kill myself.” I almost lost my best friend
      to suicide and it is not funny. No mental disorder is funny.

19. Free Hugs Not Drugs Escreveu em 26 de setembro de 2016 9:32 pm:

when you wish you were that kid….